Derby Rubber has a long history of working with builders and civil construction engineers to design a variety of rubber products, including:
- Dam and gate seals for the Snowy Mountain Scheme and Warragamba Dam.
- Dry dock gate seals for the state transit authority.
- Bearing pads for railway level crossings used in Australia and Thailand.
- Architectural glazing window seals for Opera House and Westmead Children’s Hospital
- Poured concrete floor edge retainers.
- Concrete shopping centre car park expansion joints.
In many of these projects we have worked closely with Estimators and Quantity Surveyors to design and develop products required for demanding building applications.