Protection of vessels and structures from damage caused by impacts and abrasion is a constant challenge for vessel builders, owners and particularly marina and dock operators. This is made more difficult by the conditions under which a fender needs to operate, coping with the combined effect of salt water, metal corrosion, UV exposure and vessel impact.
For over 35 years, Derby Rubber has manufactured a wide range of marine fenders for demanding applications.
Our marine fender range (available in black or non-marking grey or white) has been specially designed for long life in marine environments and for maximum return on installation costs.
Our marine fenders can be found Australia-wide on:
• Royal Australian Navy vessels and wharves
• Water taxis
• Heavy work boats including dredges and barges
• Commercial and ferry wharves
• Floating pontoons, marinas and docks
• QANTAS service vehicles and air bridges
Download Derby Rubber’s marine fender product data sheet:Download